Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

my public pice


“Wow I don’t feel good” I said well we are riding in a capsule on the London eye. “Well you are like more than one hundred feet off the ground” “But we are safe in the capsule” “how long are we going to be up here? “It felt like ages like I was ten at the time but I thought I was like 40 years old, but it was only an hour. I looked over the side and a shiver went down my back so I asked “is this made of glass” “.Yes” my mom said.  I saw flashing, light I felt like I was going to faint but it was a great view, so I though mom why did you bring us here.  So I sat down in the middle and felt better. And I went to a smart tablet they have tablets all over it, it was smooth but a little dusty, “wow,  what just happened” it was just the color lights they used normal lights the hole time but then the lights changed I went black for a second because my eyes had to change. I wonder if it could ever be a space ship it looked like one but it had those shop doors that slide open.  So when we got off I felt like I was on a boat then we drove home. (But that is another story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment