Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Falling add on

"Wow look high high I climbed" I yelled from the top of the tree. "Dude jump onto this branch it holds up me and RJ" Kyle yelled from the ground. "Are you positive that it will not break" I said shaking, when I could clearly see that he had a hand behind his back probably crossing his fingers while saying "yeah I'm pretty positive" but he mumbled "not totally positive" "wait, what did you just say!" I yelled "nothing?". I was getting ready to jump "1,2,3 WEE" I was flying through the air. Then the branch got closer and closer. Then I had a hold of it "BOOM!!!! CRACK!!!" I heard, I thought oh no. "AHH!!!" I was falling it was exhilarating, but I was also very scared when I saw the ground. I started to roll so the branch did not fall on me. "Mommy mommy Eric fell out the tree" Philip my little neighbor said. "What, oh my god" I was just laying their on my back for a second I thought I was paralyzed or I broke my back. I did not, I was just in shock and got the wind knocked out of me. It did not hurt, but I know I will be sore tomorrow. so every one surrounded me and i started to lag and everyone started to it was not that funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment